Thanks to a generous endowment from Linda and Jeff Ruehle, the Kiwanis Club of Issaquah will present a $2000 scholarship to a graduating senior from Issaquah High School, to be used to further the student's education.
- Applicant will have participated in school and community activities that demonstrate a commitment to community service.
- Applicant will have participated in school and community activities that demonstrate leadership ability.
- Applicant will have a grade point average of from 2.5 to 3.4.
Conditions of Eligibility:
- Applicant must be graduating from Issaquah High School and planning to attend a university, community college, or vocational/technical institute.
- Applicant must submit a written application for the scholarship on or before April 30.
Method of Selection:
- The scholarship award will be made on the basis of community service, leadership activities and academic performance.
- A scholarship Selection Committee composed of members appointed by the Kiwanis Club of Issaquah will choose the applicants to receive each scholarship.
- The successful applicants will be announced by the committee and will receive the scholarship during an appropriate awards ceremony.
A special thank you to our sponsors: