Ready to change the world, one child and one community at a time?
Membership Brochure Membership Application
- Attend at least three luncheon meetings at Gibson Hall, 105 Newport Way SW, or by Zoom. We meet every Wednesday, 12-1 pm.
- Seek a sponsor/mentor or request one to help you get acquainted with the club and its members.
- Submit a membership application along with dues or fees.
- The Board of Directors will consider your application at its next monthly meeting.
- Get inducted! You will receive a Kiwanis pin and badge.
- Get involved. Join a committee. Attend a board meeting or interclub. Volunteer for community service projects and fundraisers.
A company or organization, rather than an individual, joins the club and appoints one or more employees to represent it at club meetings.
Every Wednesday 12-1
Drop-ins and guests welcome.